“Oh, dear, I know her! She played me! Or am I her? Am I her playing me? Is she me? Am I her playing me playing her? Is she playing her playing me playing her as me? Am I Queen? Or is she? Am I her playing me playing Queen? Did I host Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago? Did I star with Morgan Freeman in Red? Am I a dame? Dame Queen? Is that a double negative? A royal flush? Do I go to the bathroom? Why is Philip a prince? Are we not equals? Do we both sit on thrones? Game Of Thrones? Dame of thrones? Drones? Queen bee? Bee bee? To bee or not to bee? BBC? Bee Helen? Helen Mirren? Mirren Mirren on the wall, who is the most fabulous Queen of all? Who am I looking at? Fancy the Queen!”
(Photo of Queen Elizabeth looking at actress Helen Mirren during a reception to honour young people in performing arts at Buckingham Palace by Getty Images via the Telegraph)
I just HAD to re blog this one.
I was tagged by the fab curlyclodagh :)
Rule one: Always post the rules.
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones.
Rule three: Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What genre of film would you choose to star in? Most likely drama, but also thrillers, psychological movies, you know, something interesting. NO ROM COMS.
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? My God, this is hard. Invisibility. Because I could mess with people’s heads…. I swear I’m nice.
3. What is your biggest fear? Losing the people I love.
4. What is one of your favourite quotes of all time, and who is it by? Some of my favourite quotes of all time come from Coco Chanel, but my favourite has to be, “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” ♥
5. Name your favourite shape? A diamond.
6. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type? According to the test, I am INFJ (Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(62%) Judging(1%)), which is quite accurate.
7. Name a fictional character who you really relate to, and how you relate to them. Oh God. I’m not big on self assessment, and it’s probably a bit of a ‘really?’ annoying girly cliqué, but I am most definitely Bridget Jones, from Bridget Jones’ Diary. Everyone calls me Bridget Jones. And thinking of the ‘how’ bit of this question, I do see (rather reluctantly) why they call me it. How? Well, I’m constantly in disastrous situations, very clumsy, not really sure what’s going on most of the time, I have no filter between my brain and my mouth, always rambling, always trying to self-improve, but it never actually works. But I’m not a bimbo. I am very lovable and humourous, in the way that people laugh at me and not with me, usually, but there you go. And I do value myself, which is important. So yeah, whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing…
8. Name your favourite symbol. A heart. Or a peace sign. Something small that represents a lot.
9. Are you a fast walker? I’m in the middle I think. It depends on where I’m going I suppose, and if I want to get there hehe
10. Describe a dream you once had that had an impact on you, whether it be positive or negative. I had a very vivid dream around 3 months ago. I was being chased by a figure just in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by fields and trees and woodland, and then as I kept running, water started surrounding me and I started drowning, and before I drowned I woke up. It really stuck with me, because once I consulted my trusty dream book, it told me I was running from my problems and If I kept doing so, things wouldn’t end well.
11. If an ATM gave you extra money by accident, what would you do with it? …how much extra money we talkin’? ;) No, I’d feel really guilty, so I’d probably do something nice with it, give it to a homeless person or buy everyone in Starbucks a bagel or buy gifts for people or donate it to an animal charity. All of the above. I’m very indecisive. But something nice :}
What fun questions! Thanks Clodagh :* Now, for my questions..
1. What’s your favourite comfort food?
2. If you were to go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
3. Do you have any tattoos? If yes, what are they and what do they mean to you, if no, would you ever get any, and what would they be?
4. Favourite fictional character and why.
5. How would you describe your clothing style?
6. If you could have 7 people over for afternoon tea, dead or alive, who would they be?
7. Favourite season.
8. Do you have a role model? (doesn’t have to be a celebrity) Who are they and why are they your role model?
9. Last song you listened to.
10. What’s your biggest fear?
11. Tell us 5 amazing things about yourself, what you life about youself, etc. BRAG AWAY DARLINGS!
I hereby tag reallyuhmmcool, shatteredxfears, helenabonboncarter, loveforhbc, curlyclodagh, wooden-swings-and-diet-coke, hbcinthetardis, littleblondesouth, tarantinofilm, little-helenaist and @tilena.
Have a nice daaayyy :3
Audrey Hepburn photographed by Mark Shaw, 1953
Oooooh I got tagged by two lovelies to do the fun question thingy :D
The statue of Amy Winehouse on her 31st birthday by Scott Eaton.
“She’s one of those actors that as soon as they hear “Action!”, they just change; not just in terms of their character, but physically.”
"BLESS THIS POST"
"WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE NOTES"
"finally someone said it"
finally someone said it omg bless this post i’m reblogging again because it’s back why doesn’t it have more notes omg
if you follow me on tumblr and like my posts a lot i probably have fondly memorized your username and consider you a pal
(Source: , via loveforhbc)
Does anyone else feel really guilty when they start talking about their own feelings and then immediately regret saying anything because you just feel so annoying and pathetic and ugh